»

Saturday 27 October 2012

suck ever eyelash extension

I like fashion as well as read blogs during my spare time. Updating myself in fashion sense is a must do. LOL *v* I always wish one day can have an eyelash extension treatment on my lashes. Intending to be a barbie doll with super long and thick lashes. *phew* 

One day, when I surfing net on Groupon website. *exhilarated* I found this : eyelash extension! RM88 for one person while RM160 for 2 people. Without any hesitation, I bought it instead! 

Erm...well...do u believe the original price is RM636 for 2 people? Duhh, I'm not. :P


Your Image Beauty Centre. Hiding so well at here. What la. But at least, we finally get here. 



Not this machine doing eyelash extension. No idea what this machine for. 


This is my first time. I never knew that glue could be so hurt. The minute she applied on my lashes, tears run out from my eye socket. I'm okie with that if the outcome is super chio and lasting. She told me not to splash water on lashes or even rub to maintain its lasting. Yea, I obeyed her instructions. 

So happy with the outcome! Super thick and long! Left : before ; right : after.


HOWEVER


After 3 days, those fake lashes almost gone! WTF! I went back there again with no additional charges cos I return within 3 days. But wasting time cos need 2 hours to reach there.  

 Can u see that? Not many lashes left after 3 days! Suck ever.  

..

..

..


After whole day suffering the pain that glue brought to me cos she applied more glue on my lashes, I feel WTF again. Why? Could u see that from the pic? The most left lash dropping! 

U know what? After 1 week, every single fake lashes is gone. People used to tell me eyelash extension can last for one month or even 2 months. And this?!! 

Another thing I really don't like is the girl that served me (actually that saloon just 2 people, one is the boss, another one is assistant.) She keep on promoting her Mary Kay concepts to me when she doing the treatment. I feel so annoyed! She quite rude. Why? She tend to mix up some very rude words inside her conversation. And she is impatience. 


Final words from me: NEVER get to that saloon for your eyelash extension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets