»

Thursday 9 August 2012

VISIBER in the Breakfast Show


Recently, Visiber founders quite active appearing on the screen. If u not that success and famous, I think media won't even interview u on TV live show! Right? 


I watched their fantastic breakfast show on last month, early in the morning--8a.m. 


The bible of numbers! All those Visiber knowledge can be found through this "dictionary". LOL. How glad I was that both Visiber founders on TV! Happy max!


Processing the live interview.


" What are these all about? Are u telling me about TV program? " LOL. Nope, dude. Is my love--VISIBER's TVC air time! I will stick to those TV program to view Visiber's creativeness on screen! 

..

..

..


When u lose the chance to view Visiber founders' interview live show, nvm. Here I presenting 3 parts of this show! CLICK it!  

   Part 1.



Part 2.


Part 3.


LIKE their Facebook page for more details!!!

**VISIBER**

3 comments:

  1. Very informative. Being the original founders of the V Numbers Methodology, it's not surprising that they'll appear on air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah...i like!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets