»

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Lee Chong Wei wearing Trinity Ring in Olympics!

Comfortable slumber stay away from me these 2 nights. Not because I sleeping on the non branded single bed, is because Datuk Lee's Olympic gold medal dream break into pieces. Although he lose the game, but he is the champion in our heart. He brings unity to us. Each distinct races get together and cheer for him. At this moment, everyone gather together with different skin colors, merely for him. When Lin Dan took off his shirt and run crazily around the court, our Datuk's sorrow eyes was filling up with disappointed tears, sitting on the floor. During the awards ceremony, when Lin Dan turned and waved to the audience,  he held his head so low with self accusation, he wiped, his tears. At that second, I believe, our Malaysians cried together with him.

This is my first time watching sport channel for him, our national pride. Maybe u wondering why I will watching Olympic game (singles badminton only), due to his handsomeness? No. Because he is wearing VISIBER Trinity Ring! OMG! I was like "huh" when Chris Thoo telling me this. Suspicion raised up from my heart. Cos I love Visiber, everything related to Visiber my attention absolutely will be caught. Moreover, Datuk Lee is the most famous badminton player of Malaysia. Why he will wearing it during his most important match? Cos usually athletes will try to remove all their accessories on them to increase their agility, I think. I check through youtube, he did wearing the ring! How amazing it is! Plus, this ring isn't cheap, RM15,000. Wow!        

The value of the VISIBER Trinity Ring cannot be measured by how much it costs. But because of its underlying meaning. A tailored combination of 6 numbers is selected and matched with one color that suit the one's birthday which those colors represent 5 elements. This ring generates positive energy that gravitate towards the one who wearing it. I believe these are the reasons why our Datuk wearing it!

Yea, indeed. He was so close, yet still so far. Even u are the billionaire, u also can't buy the Olympic gold medal. Look! His VISIBER ring!  


Incredible VISIBER ring helps him get into finals with his 2 weeks practices only. VISIBER ring always instilling positive power to the wearer. Why do I said so? If u did read newspaper, Datuk Lee's ankle get injured during his Thomas Cup in May. Oh gosh! It really hard for him to get full recover from injured ankle. The news below explain about his injury.   



--credited from The Star--

..

..

..


I can feel the power of the ring again through here. "Attitude wins heart" VISIBER ring always giving out positive power. 


One Malaysia! Because of Datuk Lee positive power, it gathered up our unity that we always desire for. I can feel their love to Datuk! Can I having this VISIBER Trinity Ring as well? LOL. 

..

..

..


Kayu Nasi Kandar Catering Services in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Do u have any idea how long is this queue? OMG! Because this restaurant offering free meals for one day because of Datuk Lee won the Olympic's silver medal! I can feel the astonishing of this ring again! 


--taken from malaysiandigest.com--

Even the famous Baskin Robbins also offering free ice cream on 8th August from 8pm to 10pm! Initially, Baskin Robbins will only giving out free if Datuk Lee win gold medal. However, because positive power of this ring (I believe), Baskin Robbins agreed free ice cream to public! However, my living place, no Baskin Robbins outlets! Shit! 


--credited from Superbuy-- 

A coupon valued RM20 to celebrate his win in London Olympics! A big spender like me, definitely is a good news! LOL. 


LIKE their Facebook page for more details!!!

**VISIBER**

3 comments:

  1. Wao,I've seen his ring but never know it's a Trinity Ring with powerful energy,how amazing it is.The Ring has provided him the strengths,caused him fight to the end.
    Em.....Visiber~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, indeed! This ring is so powerful that bring fortune to us! Cxin^^ Am glad u like my post! :D

      Delete
  2. Good job for Dato Lee and VISIBER

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets