»

Tuesday 21 August 2012

my new baby--VISIBER Swarovski pendant

Everyday is a sunny day! *exultant* I really love bling bling, I told u. I love every single Swarovski crystal that embedded in my pendant. ^_^ It exudes dazzling light that brighten up my day. Even until now, I still hard to believe that I own this pendant. *hehe*



Deng!...Deng!...Deng!~


Pretty huh? *muacks* U may ask how did I get this pendant all the way? ^^ Well, cos I always doing visualization to my current pendant--White Gold Pendant number 9. Wishing that one day I will receive number 6 as gift! LOL. Dream comes true, indeed. I love you who gave me this wonderful gift. I never receive such a luxury gift in my life. Appreciated! 


Number 96 represents wealthy, wisdom and opportunities. I can see lots of money chasing me now. LOL.


My horoscope's symbol--cancer. 96 living inside the symbol! ^^ 






--LIKE VISIBER page for more details!!! --

4 comments:

  1. Whoa blink blink XoX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too beautiful, I also like to work a bit of money recently, intend to buy some jewelry to dress myself, I prefer Swarovski Jewellery, I wonder if you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Su Ho. I'm glad that you like this pendant too! Well, my pendant actually is made by Swarovski element :) I have been wearing it almost 2 years. I would say that my pendant still in super blink condition. And it provides positive energy to me so that I'm always in best condition and get a dream job. Cheers!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets