»

Friday 15 April 2011

purple and colorful nails

In these recent days, I do nothing and just surf net for window shopping. Cos I'm always put my work aside. Duhh! Boring days. All I want is just run back to my warmest home.

Which color am I going to use to design my nails today? Hmm...pink color mix with purple color? Perhaps I should give it a try.

La~La~La~Done!

This color reminds me the Barbie Doll movies. Aren't they look like the princess gown's color?


Wa~I love it!

Curious how I make it? Hehe^^ Below is the nail colors I used.


From left: Elianto 09 Lilac, Elianto 29 Blue Splash, Elianto 38 Neon Purple, Skin Food Nail Vita PK212, Elianto 05 Flaming Pink



Hmm...after do fingers' nail art, I still not satisfied. I'm bored with my toes nail art too. So, tadah! I change again :)

Hehe^^look delicious? I love it too! Combination with pink and yellow. The blue ribbon with white dot around is sticker bought from Elianto.


What did I used?

From Skin Food and Elianto nail colors.


-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets