»

Sunday 24 April 2011

my very first Dior make up palette!

Sadness is only I can feel the moment I stepped out from bus. *haiz* UUM again. I just don't want stay at here. This place always eroding my confidence with so many embedded rules, people selfishness, higher results requirement, have to join activities as many as even you can't (to maintain currently stayed place). I know, I know, maybe UUM concerns about us can't even get the job if we just study and study only. Maybe UUM want to train us into disciplined people through so many embedded rules. Or maybe I just very weak can't face these? *haiz* whatever la.

End of my ambiguous wordings.

Today I go to office to receive my parcel. Yeah! Finally it comes to my hands. Hehe. Suppose I get it last week but at that time I already went back to home. The whole last week I was worrying my parcel: do it safe for being at there? Would someone else bossy to open it? (won't happen la, office is the most secure place to keep things, haha!) Actually I was more concern of what it looks like in real. Cos first time purchase cosmetic in such expensive price. If let my mama see this, she will totally bang her head with her palm. *hahax*

Happily jump here and there to show you this thing:

..

..

..


Pos Laju--my all time favorite! 


Secured with bubble wrapped


She is so concern! Look! She even wrapped it with a piece of paper (maybe she worried the box will be scratch during deliver). So sweet.


Deng! Deng! Deng!


Dior Cannage Collection Makeup Palette


As you can see: Rouge Dior 365 Rose Vip, Dior Blush + Brush, Diorskin Forever Compact Teint Haute Perfection Extreme Wear Makeup, eyeshadow + double sided applicator, Diorshow mascara


Am I happy now? Yes, indeed! No wonder many beauty bloggers prefer purchase with branded cosmetics. Branded cosmetics always produce with great products and also pretty cases they have. I would use it tomorrow when I go out! Yeehaa. To peacock it on my face. Perhaps I look prettier when I use it? Haha. *shrugs*

2 comments:

  1. wow nice pallette..where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe :))
    I bought it through one seller at the forum.lowyat.net
    But I already lost her link :(
    Do u also a Dior lover? Haha! I love those pigmented eye shadows, especially blue shade, they pretty long lasting even my face sebum enough for frying egg. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets