»

Sunday 17 April 2011

shiftload of midterms! assignments!

Urghh...recently I was so busy in all these things: non-stoppable re-do assignment, assignments and midterms all come once in couple days. I just can't hold my breath well, feel really stressful. Luckily I have my dearly bf at my side always give me courage and motivation to me. I always bla bla beside him. Haha. Released my emotion with bla bla together. And he just nicely sitting there for hearing me all sort of complains. Love u, baby! Without u, I can't imagine how I came across these suck days. And now, I came back to my hometown for giving myself one week holiday. Haha! Or else, u may want to visit me in Tanjung Rambutan (mental hospital).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets