»

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Danok trip

Actually this trip is on 14th April. But I just couldn't make this blog entry due to my laziness. Haha XD.

My university currently stated at the north of Kedah, far away from the town which means it is very near to Danok, Thailand. It just took me less than half an hour time and I already been there! Wow! It is such a convenience to me.

Danok is a border town located just after Sadao Immigration and Custom checkup. The bulk of the visitors are Malaysians from Penang and Kedah, who normally go there for a weekend getaway due to its convenient location near the Thai-Malaysia border. Danok has now evolved to become a real delight for those bored with Hatyai and are looking for something new. Over the years the number of entertainment joints has grown quickly. You can find massage palours, karaoke, discos, agogo bars, pubs that are just as exciting if not better than Hatyai.

It was last minute my friend asked me whether I want to join with them go Danok or not. They said today is Thailand last day Water-Splashing Festival. Very last minute. Haha. But excited for hearing this! Since I want go to Thailand long time ago. The important thing is I want to collect stamps from various countries. Hehe. Thailand is the first. Erm...should I go? Cos I'm having 2 midterms tomorrow, one is 9am, another one is 3pm. Oh gosh! I'm gonna die soon. But yet, finally I nodded. Danok instead. Yoohoo!

5 people in one very old Nissan car. I was sitting in front with Islamic Finance paper together (want read it thoroughly).


When I sitting on the passenger seat, captured this. Blurry window. Maybe the renter was on his half way washing his old car? *shrugs* Jam. Maybe after working hours, all rushing back to Thailand? We were at the Station Complex Bukit Kayu Hitam.


Everytime we hang out, she always be the driver. Have to tight well my seat bell cos she always give me 'surprise' with her F1 driving skill. Lol. She looks like dai ga jie, isn't she? Haha.


When we went through Station Complex Bukit Kayu Hitam, she parked the old car at here--Duty Free Complex.

Wa~So many branded brands here. People always have a thought that duty free places should be sell at cheaper price if compare to market. But the truth is this complex's stuffs are way expensive!


Inside look. Chocolate array.


More closer look. Wow! Sales on chocolates but yet still expensive. :(


So many people inside looking for their dream chocolate.


Wa~Gucci fragrances outlet.


Quite a number of people do shopping.


Nah! Recognize this Malay woman. When everyone of us want change our money into Thai Baht, she was so unfriendly. She was yelling at us with trampled our feeling : " HOW MANY DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE? " Then we saw since she was in a bad mood, so we answered her question in whispered tone. Her irrational act shocked us lo. Like we are naughty children do something wrong. Hallo?! I was in a good mood prepare want to travel around and you just welcome your pretty and sexy tourists in this way? You better accidentally tread on shit!!! 


We abandoned old car at the car park, then began our walk. Cos they said better walk since they don't really know where should we go and where we should we park. We were on the way to custom. 


Narrow road.


Massive jam. Poor cars. Luckily we didn't drive.


As a winning pose when almost there.


Deng...! Deng...! Thailand signboard. Must snapped! Haha.


With closest friends. Yan Hui, where you are looking at? Maybe she was sneaking at handsome guy. Haha! It was too bad, Susan can't joined us.


Queue up for custom officer stamped our passport.


Another passport checking counter. I wondered why do we have to pay RM1 after stamping the passport? Could anyone tell me? Is RM1 is their tips?


Wow~pink motorbike! Must take picture. :D 


Finding where the place is. Wondering where we were looking at? Blekk. Don't want tell you first.


Oscar Palace Hotel. A place for Oscar winners live in? Haha :D 


Roadside stall for a quick hunger solution. Fish balls^^my favorite food.  


Found! The place we are heading for--Kung Pao restaurant. 99 Thai Baht for each person which means RM9.9. It is so cheap. I wonder how do they survive their business in this lower price. Many UUM students always come here just for this well-known cheaper priced steamboat.


The scene inside.


Waiting for waiter. 


Yuck! One part of the food. Can u see that? It was so disgusting, just like people vomit out thingy. Eeww! I won't take these.


What is this for?


As a pad for the support. Can you able to see that? Such a special steamboat. Normally people use gas to light a fire but this one just barely use charcoal. Hmm...I can see that why do they offer cheaper price for people. Cos this is very cost-saving! 


Smoke arising. *happy ^v^* Waiting for the food be boiled.


While waiting for my fish balls cooked, I ate this as my appetizer mixed by myself. So yummy^^I always love to eat salad! Especially it's mayonnaise! 


Gobbling.


Put some balls inside.


Devouring.


Meat was grilled.


While they were still eating, my stomach already fully stuffed. Haha. So I said : " Let us have a captured time! " Chin lee and I took so many many photos. *rolling eyes*


Advertise for Pepsi. I told u guys this little Pepsi cost us a lot. We ordered 5 bottles of these mini Pepsi and they charged us another 175 Thai Baht. Approximately each is RM3.5. OMG. 


Wow~big boobs.


And me!


Three of us^^ Ohh! Pepsi. 


After meal. Eeww! Horrible. Leftover chaffed food.


While waiting for bill, had a quick captured for Thai Baht before paid them.


Array of motorbikes. There is a common scene for motor bikers everywhere. 


Spider. Are the inside is selling out spiders? No no. I don't know why they named this pub as Spider. Perhaps the naked dancers inside swayed like the spiders crawling slowly on their web? I went inside since the guy outside invited us in passion. Plus he said no charge for watching show. So why not have a look? The moment I stepped inside the pub, I was felt murky. The spotlight, the naked dancers on the stage, the people who keep on pulling us to the seat. Without any nostalgia to the pub, we run for the door.
   

Ride elephant guy, asking around who want to take a ride. Forgot how much per one.


7-Eleven. They said must have a look at 7-Eleven. Almost can see this shop everywhere as long as it hits my sight. Many stuffs can be found inside.


Arrays fulled of stuffs.


Skin care thingy.


Dazzling.


Drinks!


RM1 for each. Don't know what brand is this.


Frozen food.


Meat balls^^


Sausages--my favorite food


Hilarious scene. Half of her butt was hanging outside. OMG. Awed. 


More closer look. Hard to sneakily captured her butt. Lol.


A couple of lovely pens. Pink for me, blue for my bf. *love*


My another haul! Pink ribboned high heels^^ The shopper first offered me at RM50. But after begging tauke so hard, she just reduced RM2! WTF!


One more shot. ^w^


Oh ya! How about Water-Splashing Festival? I miss it! My friend remember wrongly the actual day. Actually the festival already finish at 13rd of April. Aiyo.


-The End-

7 comments:

  1. Look like you all were enjoying the trip to Danok,hopefully the next time I'm able to join you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha^^sure! Must go together next time :) Want to watch the famous Tiger Show in Hatyai too. Lol. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. that RM 1 at immigration just tips for them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice vocation in Thailandn any time better than Malaysia ka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice vocation in Thailandn any time better than Malaysia ka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny blog post. I read because now I am in Penang, thinking about travelling to Hat Yai for some Duty Free before going home to Bangkok. But it seems like it is rather expensive from what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. Might be going next month on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets