»

Monday 26 August 2013

Orchid Rose Hydrating Mask review

In this world, every girls or women are trying all the best to "preserve" their pretty. I'm in the contingent. LOL. Well, it was really hard to find a chemical ingredients free products. Due to my hyper sensitive skin (redness always visit to my skin and drop ugly crawl all around my face with little pimples *awhh!*), so have to be wise in choosing my "mr. right". My skin sensitive to alcohol, acid, paraben.



Price: RM 109 

Where can I get from: Sasa outlets 


Ingredients list. Is very tough to find a suitable product as I checked through all the products that sales girls claimed they are very good in treating problem skin, I found parabens, alcohol or acid. =.= Fortunately, I know how to pick wisely. However, it takes time too. I spent almost one hour to check the ingredients. 


Love the original rose smell. It cheers up my mood.


Before apply anything.


On my count, 3, 2, 1....


After blended in, it leaves dewy moisturized hydrated skin! 


After 20 minutes, I washed off the mask and apply this Caroline refining cream. My most favorite cream! My skin is supple now! *v*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets