»

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Za milky moisturizer review


Price: RM 20++ (can't remember the exact price)

Where can I get from: Watson or Guardian outlets


Ingredients list. Clever to cost saving--made in Vietnam.


Description. Not sticky to skin which is a bonus point.  


Before.



The texture is velvety, absorbs quickly and it's super lightweight.


Feeling refresh and leaving no oily residue. 


My face looks dewy after application. Hmm...but not for my liking though, I prefer matte skin. Is ok for temporary day care regime. However, after using it for few weeks, my skin break out! Yuck! Cos my skin is sensitive, can't afford too much chemical ingredients (maybe due to its alcohol and acid) attack.  >.<  Maybe is not suitable for me, but you guys can try it out. Who knows it may suit you. *shrugs* But for me, nope. Grrrrr.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets