»

Sunday 25 August 2013

Port Dickson-Pantai Saujana

There are lots of beaches and holiday destinations in Port Dickson which is located in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. 32km from Seremban or 90km from Kuala Lumpur. I love beaches. Luckily travel to PD merely takes me half hour. *v*





--credited to Google Image--

I always love sunset. A blaze of sunset colors--pearly pink, dusky purple, peachy orange... freshly breathe air, etc. Can I stick to this moment forever? >.<


I always dream to have my own sweet chalet on the sea! 


In case you need an accommodation, here is the map stated out some resorts.


I'm going to conquer this beach today!




Luck always there. All you need to do is to enlarge your pupil. And...I found RM 11! * grin triumphantly *


I might be look tanned here due to my frequent outdoor activities. Shit. 




Anyhow, I miss that feeling. Waves of the sea sent calm to release my tense cells. 



Dramatically changing in blue hues.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets