»

Friday 30 August 2013

The Face Shop brightening rice water cleansing foam review

This is an old packaging. LOL. This one I bought last year January. Wondering what is the new package? 

..

..

..

Price: RM 30++

Where can I get from: The Face Shop outlets


Ingredients.


Love this facial foam. Lather it with water, it produce bubble foams which can eliminate dirt with efficient. Wondering whether it will brighten up my skin or not? Yea, it did. I feel very fresh and clean every time I use it. Thumbs up for this! The big point is a little foam goes a long way.


1 comment:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (Just so you know, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING to related to "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to find out if this little questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets