»

Thursday 1 March 2012

Caroline skin care products review

It's have been quite a long time I having these series of Caroline products. Perhaps you guys didn't heard before what this actually is. Upon my curiosity, I'd tried to search in market yet failed. Maybe these products only can be found in beauty saloon or net. I always in faith for those products which media didn't hype much or comments dropped by users and bloggers. I have been wistfully searching the best solution for my sensitive acne face. And here it is!!

These are the products I get from Chloe Ling! She such a nice person for teaching me in details how to fully use these functions of products. *omg* *thrilling* 


*click here for the seller : Chloe Ling *


*UPDATE* For these few months, I think this seller didn't sell Caroline anymore as she never reply my message. Thus, I found another seller (Joey) who gives me more cheaper price in Caroline refining cream. She is a kind yet charming girl.


Caroline Refining Cream:

Holy grail!! Refining cream, the most popular cream in her selling thread. This is my third purchase. Milky scrub is given by her as well. It has a strong papaya scent. I love those particles. They are so tiny! Hmm..if u ask me the effect of the milky scrub...not bad though. But then I won't buy it. :)


20g costs me RM148. This cream undoubtedly is my holy grail! I like those tiny microbeads that can scrub my face gently and give me a young look. When I have a few pimples popped out due to the lack of sleep, I will massage this cream around my pimples with gentle movement, then apply cream on top of the pimples. Day after day, my pimples will just disappeared! I found my miracle cream :D This cream won't so harsh and keeps skin supple. 


Can u see that? So many effective features! Muahaha~Well, it did all the jobs but for the "reducing of facial pores", I'd doubt cos my PORES still very VISIBLE. lol...


Ingredients list.


Caroline Repair Cream:


RM118 for 10g.



One thing puzzled me most. I don't know what is the difference between this cream and refining cream. Firstly, their texture is the same as well as the color of cream. Secondly, after using them, I felt that their functions are quite similar. Would I buy repair cream again? Nope. Since they are the same, why should I throw money in it? 


Caroline Astringent and Caroline 2 IN 1Purifying Cleanser:

About the 2 in 1 purifying cleanser, I love it indeed! When I applied it on my face, I feel exhilarating. However, it take some time cleanse throughout my skin. Cos if I straight away wash away, I didn't feel clean. If I leave it there about 10 minutes, I felt super clean yet hydrated! 


Skin astringent texture. This skin astringent work as toner. When I applied it on my face, I can feel myself reveling in a super relaxing moment. It was so refreshing.


Caroline Oxygen H2O Cream:

Hmm....is this cream contains oxygen, so that my pores can breath happily and stay away from blockage? 


In case, u guys curious about what ingredients that can make my pores breath. XP


Wow!! I can feel the hydrating air flowing out.



Can u see that? My dry skin hydrated immediately! OMG~Cos its content only 50g, so I just use this only when my face feel dry yet rough.



Overall, if u ask me which product I would repurchase again, the answer would be just one : Refining Cream!!! ^.^


5 comments:

  1. Hi gal, would like to ask how's the product going on? I just came across with this product and would like to try it. However, there was few posts saying that pimples come back after stop using for few weeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...I have been using this refining cream quite long. During first time, after I finished it, and stopped for few weeks, my skin remained good. But recently my worst ever skin come back to me again cos I stopped using it few months. Hmm...maybe due to my current skin products are not suitable for me. But I'm not really sure is it related. Personally, stop using it wouldn't cause pimples, I think. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi girl, same case like mine.. How's your face now getting any better? How u cure it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, my dear. How is your face now? Mine? Argh~~~I only can stick to Caroline products though cos it is the best if compare with other products in the market in terms of their ingredients. The ingredients of Caroline products are more to natural unlike those are chemical based which make my skin turn like a grannie! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey May I know where to get the refining cream? Tq

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets