»

Sunday 21 April 2013

Simplysiti lip and gloss--Sweet Romance

Simplysiti is one of a Malaysia brand which founded by a Malay singer-Siti Nurhaliza. When I'd a visit to Watson or Guardian, I always saw this brand which I never stop by. :P But came to one day, combination of lipstick and lip gloss in one sleek tube able to catch my attention. lol


Can I have some romantic feelings with the color of you? Is sweet romance! 



Price : RM48.90

Where can I get from : Watson outlets.




Is a lovely pale pink! But one thing I don't like much is when I'd apply lipstick and lip gloss on top, it turns me out like a sticky note and comes out with a chapped lips. WTF. It did not glide smooth. One big minus point is the smell! The smell like a detergent *ewwh*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets