»

Friday 19 April 2013

Animal Liberation

It was sorrowful to see all animals been squeezed and trapped in one small cage. Feel grieved to see animals being tortured until death. Sometimes was pondering, what's wrong with today's society?  No humanity, selfhood, violence, etc. Very ill to see all these. Can we save them? Meat = kill. Can we less consume on them? They have their feelings just as human being.



This girl was trying her best to create awareness in people. Do you want a caged and suffered life like this? Please think for those poor animals.


Sorry to those gamer who addicted to "Counter Strike" cos game can actually affect one's mind, I think. They will become more violent.




Because of Visiber, I having a big family love. Visiber encourages us to do more charity works and releases animals that been trapped. I was doubting at that time, why I need to spend money on fishes soon will be chopped or birds kept in cages? Why? This is just an activity for rich man, doesn't it? Hey, you are wrong. When I'd helped them to get back to the nature, I felt elated and merciful. Yet I became more considerate for the sake of others. 


I'm wearing this! Visiber Signature Pendant *love* Thank you Visiber for creating wonderful products that provide endless positive energy to us. Because of you, I'd change a lot. 

..

..

..


Here is the short video about animal liberation by the greatest founder--DATO Patrick Tan.




**Please LIKE VISIBER page for more details!!!**

<3 VISIBER <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets