»

Tuesday 23 April 2013

beautycode HA foaming cleanser

There are lots of cleansers to be chosen: whitening, tightening, hydrating, etc. I didn't care much about cleansers at first. Cos I was thinking at that time, absolutely is a waste to put lots money on cleanser while it merely clean up the dirt. I thought every function of the cleansers is the same. The fact is...I'm wrong. LOL. Every cleanser has their own specialty. >.< 

Previously, I thought my skin is belong to oily type. Crazily bought dozen of oil control products. Causing my skin produce more sebum because it told me my face wistfully for hydration. WTF. Become oilier than before. *duhh* Seeking one by one, emphasize on hydration. 


Price: RM58 (60g)

Where can I get from: Cosway outlets.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-6 Sterate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Steric Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone


Just a little pump is enough.


This is a mild, non soap formulation enriched with natural skin friendly amino acid that cleanses dirt effectively. At the same time, it retaining the skin's moisture balance. Its gentle and soft foaming leaves my skin fresh and clean yet moisture which I really love it. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets