»

Saturday 20 April 2013

On Sweet Thai Cuisine in Seremban

Everything relates to chilies, I will mad. LOL. Loyalty spicy food lover forever. Super love the spicy stinging feeling on my tongue. 

On Sweet Thai cuisine located at 1978, Jalan Tok Ungku, Taman Blossom, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. 


RM5.50 for this bowl. 


*slurps* *chomp* OMG. Holy grail, man. I super love this Thai style red curry laksa. My mouth was on fire! Having eyes watering and sweats profusely moment. LOL. 


RM2.50. What is this? A snowflake with brown sugar on top? 


OMG. Green sago! I thought sago only in white color. LOL. *palatable* Moreover, sweet corns increases its delicious. *munch blissfully* 


Tom Yam seafood mee hoon soup. Duhh. Disappointing.


Overall, I still love this restaurant as they provide the tasty and spicy curry laksa and sago! Hehe. Oh yea, proprietress is from Thailand and married to Malaysian. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets