»

Monday 22 April 2013

SCR Xpress Restaurant

When I was in Kuching, I felt confused why there are lots of SCR Xpress branches around? Just like Subway or Starbucks. Maybe they are selling tasty ever food. That's why a copious amount of branches! OMG! Is it real? Let's find out.

Actually what is SCR stand for? Singapore Chicken Rice. What? Singapore? Is it something like increase own name by using other's stunning reputation? Hmm.


Inside. First time walked into this restaurant, the design is amazing with colorful iron sticks around. However, during second visit, look like a jail for me. LOL. Joke here.


Menu. Excited to open them.


Sarawak laksa. However, if you want to taste the real Sarawak laksa, never come to this restaurant. Why? Cos I think they are using some kind like factory-made broth or paste. =.= Duhh. Sorry to SCR cos I never have good feelings on you. Just a simple laksa, they need approximately half an hour to one hour to prepare while me could die anytime due to starving. Plus, no matter how hard to call waiter or waitress, they will use a couple of time to discover actually I'm swaying my hand. Maybe those sticks blocking their sight?  *shrugs* 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets