»

Friday 28 December 2012

96st magazine--the best magazine in town

Today is a breezy day with clouds. Having a sip of hot chocolate with a magazine on hands is a bliss. ^_^ This alluring magazine causing me to spend money every month till mom complains I'm good in splurging. LOL.

A handy magazine easier for me to grab when I rushing to somewhere. Especially can have an update in fashion news or Visiber recent news and new knowledge ^_^

96st magazine been launched since 21st February 2009. This baby is 3 years old now! Feel upper glee to see its growth all along.

Happy birthday to you!!!


Aeron Kwok, my mom most favorite idol. LOL.


I just knew they are related. *grin*


Receiving many kinds of name cards is normal to you, but do you know that each single part has their own meaning? Number 8--stress meaning that there will be no business for you or people keep on giving you stress like a volcano.  

..

..

..

Feeling bored to read magazine? Yea, perhaps eyes getting tired. Never mind then. We can have a look in Youtube. I found one very interesting story of dragon. I never realize there are 9 numbers covered well in the dragon! >.< Each numbers having different stories.




If any questions, please do not feel hesitate to drop here or email me--nictree_apple@hotmail.com *v*


Please LIKE their page for more details!!!

**VISIBER**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets