»

Saturday 5 January 2013

[SOON] Interpretation of your numbers by VISIBER

Recently, I was attended to Visiber Golden Decade Night! Going to post that long long article soon. Hehe ^_^ Still in preparing for next photobomb. 

What I'm going to share with you guys is...Visiber going to held a talk in interpretation of your numbers in year 2013!!! Wow! Am I have a prosperous year throughout 2013? Which month is my lucky moment? What should I avoid in order to improve my networking? Where can I get full fledged answer upon my questions?   

Answer, answer, where are you? >.<


--Advert--

Good news for early birds! If buy ticket before 6th January 2013, the ticket only RM60 with personal report attached. *holy grail* However, let's say you are late to this promotion, the ticket will turn to RM96 with personal report together. *HURRY UP* *hand itching* I already bought that ticket at price RM60 only ^_^  No worries, available to non member as well. *v* 


Avidly waiting for the day. Why? Cos there would be big discounts in books and videos. However, it depends. 


WHAT ARE YOU STILL LOOKING AT? 

Visit their website for more details!!! 

**VISIBER**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets