»

Tuesday 18 December 2012

VISIBER DOB Personal Profiling Report

Oh, man! Is so perplexed about myself, I can't even catch up the real of me. Who can tell me? Sometimes having some awkward behavior that I can't even realize or understand what is going on actually. Desperate, is only one word describing me. *duhh* No more horoscope studies, cos is not actual. I want something that can tell me accurately. 

I found one very useful way to help me in discover myself more. Yes, is VISIBER. Only type in your birthday date and send it to 33001.   


After u send the enquiry, u will receive a link like this: http://bit.ly/yVBQMi 


After u click the link, report will be presented to u in a glance. But please bear in mind, there are just available for DIGI, CELCOM and MAXIS users in Malaysia currently.


Wondering what kind of report that Visiber provide? Have a peek here :)

Can't understand in English version? Never mind, click on the Chinese button on the upper right hand side. Here, it is, the sample in Chinese version.


Visiber is so thoughtful in providing in both languages. Making people feel an ease! 


Often, still not enough for me to getting know more about myself. Visiber is very generous enough to provide 9 years report. Too plenty of time for me to avoid which should not do on that specify year. 

What is the icon means? That fire water clash? Meaning that better keep an eye on that year. Have to be alert and aware. Read details on that column, u will know :) 


Sample in Chinese version. 


Oh ya, miss out the most important part...This report is FREE! But only free for the first 3 enquiries. After that, just merely charge a 50 cents.


LIKE Visiber page for more details!!!

**VISIBER**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets