»

Monday 24 December 2012

the meaning in Burger King logo

Recently, I'm indulging in logos. What is logo? Logos are purely graphic or wordmark. Last time when I traveled to Taiwan, I saw their logos are mainly in Chinese words (wordmark). Mostly, no creative colors or shapes or cute cartoon or interesting graphic for logos, purely words. LOL. But of course there are still some marvelous logos. :) 

Hype was engulfing me. LOL. *dazzled* I was wondering how are they going to make their business more protruding than the very same business? Cos they are using almost the same wordmark. Erm... *cough* I don't even able to recognize those shops' names. *chuckled*


..

..

..


Thinking that what make those well-known or big companies set up their logos with love shapes crawled over or put the red color inside instead of pink? LOL. Yea, I know. I'm a question baby. *sniggering* 

Do you love to eat burger? For me, not so love or no so hate. If there is a cheese inside, there would be a totally different story. *haha* This burger would become a rainbow on my sluggish day. >.< 



As usual surfing net during spare time. 
*so damn boring* 

... ... ...

Suddenly!!!

There is a tug dragging my sight into this picture.

Burger King logo story in VISIBER page. 

Familiar to you, right? I meant Burger King. *v* 

Dato David Hew, co-founder of Visiber. He is my idol! <3 LOL

He drops his opinion on this changing of Burger King logo. 

The old logo does not in favour of Burger King...look at how the top and bottom buns squeeze the corporate name of BURGER KING in between? It's obvious that we shouldn't put ourselves in such awkward situation to begin with. The later logo is much better as the shape revolves to being more circular or rounded...meaning, it may at least get Burger King into a leading position for a change instead of always lacking behind market leader such as McD or new market leader Subway. Though this new design exerts more aggressiveness, it may also backfire as the BLUE line surrounding the left part of the circular logo resembles a scenario where Burger King might be gobbled up...not only it's being squeezed, but it's also a possible take-over target. Beware...

Hmm...this fruitful thought give me a fab ambiance. It made me read a few times to absorb the extract from Dato David. If you wondering why am I so addicted to Visiber knowledge, well, you will know the answer by this little passage. I can feel my desire to learn oozing out. When can I learn all these Visiber knowledge? I think perhaps they should open up a college or university for this vastness of infinite Visiber knowledge. Yea, I'm serious here.


LIKE their page for more details!!!

or

VISIBER website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets