»

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant

Is okie to have some indulgence. *v* To pamper ourselves, to have a good mood. Girls deserve for that. *phew* 

Korea trend still hot in Malaysia even for the food. Today, I'm gonna have some tries in Korean cuisine! Yeah! I think Daorae Korean BBQ restaurant is quite familiar to you cos it has lots of branches located around Malaysia. Would it be too expensive? *shrug* Let's find out! 


Erm...A hole under the oven? What is that for? To place our legs when sitting around the table. 


If you ask me what is that "thing" hanging up there? Is use to roast meat. 








Peach juice! So damn yummy ^_^ But quite expensive for a small can. >.< RM5 for 250ml if not mistaken. LOL.


With the Nepal worker. I like his service cos of his attentive and caring attitude. He quite embarrassed when took this photo. 


Wow! One of the Asia's finest restaurants in year 2008-2009. Great.


Overall, I like the environment that cuddle me. I'm feel like staying in the home. Sweet yet concerned. The food is marvelous for sure. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets