»

Wednesday 8 June 2011

memorable programme (part 2)

Next morning,

Breakfast time^^


Wa~loaves of breads.


Chefs preparing inside. 


Seats.


My food :)) *yummy*


Raining in the early morning. They asked us to gather in lobby at 7.45am. But then, they only departed about 9 something, OMG! On the way to Putra Jaya.

 Getting down from the bus. Everyone seems busy in taking their photos. Haha. Me too, one of them. 


Booths, one part of the biggest feast of youth day.


He comes from Iran, currently studying for PhD in UPM.


We were like never take pic before. Shooting pic everywhere. This is Korean booth, not participants from this programme but came from other shops.


Nice huh? 3D shadow play from Indonesia. :)


This is our bento for lunch. OMG. I'm not a fastidious person, but this, I must say: terrible! Small portion of rice, little curry veg, hard-chewed chicken and easily to break plastic spoon. I just ate half of it, then abandoned.


We were going around to find additional food.


One strand of don't know what should it called. *love* *yummy* However, it made me very thirsty after hours.


Clown^^I thought I have to pay him for taking this pic. Luckily, he didn't. Hehe~


Fire truck.


*Excited* Kind duty person told us that we can went up to the track! 


Firemen. They seem like embarrassed?


Well, we were in the operation room. Although the one lying there is a plastic doll, yet it still disgusting!


Trying to be a model. Haha! :))


Wow! Are they SDU?


Hmm...don't know what should I call them. Hehe~


Supacat? *shrugs* Perfect seats for couple. 


He was coaching me how to use this gun. Haha.


"Why don‘t you shoot yet? Still posing?" Haha~ridiculous.


Pastry from Philippine. First bite, wow~thumb it for this! Second bite, taste like snacks. Third bite, urgh...my stomach cloyed with just a few bite. Lol.



When night came to nine o'clock, lights off suddenly. Guys having their fun although in the dark with their don't know what should named dance.


Erm...brainless system. Crew didn't let us knew what time the light will be shut down first. Luckily, they still able to make fun. Haha :)


After a long walk, we went to the bus station. Oh my gosh! Wait for the bus almost one hour! Stupid bus! Today quite a suffered day cos no fans at all in our tent. OMG! WTF! Can you imagine that no fans but have to stay at your place under super hot weather. Bad mood to the max. Moreover, have to wait for bus with hunger together. Sigh at length. Some more I have dance practice again at 12am. =.="



Next morning again, 

Breakfast, the most anticipated moment of the day.


Waiting again. Should be gathered at 7.45 am yet about 9 something then only we departed to Putra Jaya again.


Incube palm tree oil, as Malaysian have to promote this. But none of us doing this as they don't gave us the sufficient info for this company.


Summary for this flyer.


Finally, fans set up.


How was Malaysia booth looks like.


Palestine booth.


Singapore booth.


Cambodia booth.


Korea booth. They were not one of the participants.


These accessories going to decorate our hair. 


Before make up look. Four of us going to perform on the stage.


She was so nice for helping me make the hair bun while no one willing to help me.


Finished look. And, OMG!! *haiz* stupid make up artist. He just brought only two dark color shade of compact powder. Turned me into tanned babe which I don't like!


How it looks like of my back.


Overall, only the eye make up make me impressed cos this is first time for me wearing these false lashes! *phew*


One more shot. Again, OMG!


This fellow turned me into tanned. Yet have to thank him for helping us :)


Gong Xi Fa Cai!


One Malaysia? Haha!


He was wearing Indian attire.


Everyone seems very enjoyed when shooting down this photo. Hahax! Miss you guys!


18 years old from Cambodia.


Thanks god! Finally, my little poor tummy can ate this lunch bento at 4 o'clock!


After took out the accessories, I felt released. Lol. See? Tanned! But not bad huh?


Sneaking out to visit these booths. Don't know what is the actual size for this feast. It was huge!


Wondering why they want to march.


Gigantic stage for Super Junior M. Here they are: 

Wa!! I did not know who are them initially. Can't denied that they are quite handsome. :)) Unfortunately, we already went back to hotel when they were here :(


Pastry from British. Wow! Taste good. *love it*


How it looks like after my bite. 


Day ends. Now I was in the cheerful mood! Cos not more dance practice and sleep instead :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets