»

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Netrougena Fine Fairness Hamper

Perhaps if you look at the title above, you can guess what am I going to write today!! Hehe :)) Last week, I received one mail from female magazine. And guess what? I won Netrougena hamper worth RM220.5!! Hehe. Crazy max, u know usually people get free stuffs especially for me who love in these beauty thingy will easily get mad ^^ Actually I participated in 5 contests, what I want to win so hard is LG handphone! Lol. Or if can, want to win Benefit products. But at least, I won one! Haha.  


The letter head. female magazine under BluInc Company.


The letter content.


Cos I couldn't make it go to their company to redeem my hamper, so I mailed postal order to her last Thursday and I got it today. 


The Body Shop bag used to wrapped Netrogena hamper. Erm... 


Deng!! Deng!! Deng!! Wa~~whole day, ya, really, indeed, I wallow in cheerful mood all day long. Haha! Cos I never won in these kind of contests held by magazine. Lol!. 



Thanks female mag for giving me all these nice stuffs to try on! I always want to try in fine fairness collection. And now, my dream realized by female! Thanks thanks :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets