»

Saturday 30 July 2011

35th AGM for GBBM

When I was in my busy working day, I received one message which showed me I picked from the random candidates to represent GBBM Wilayah Persekutuan to attend 35th AGM and also vote for the new president. Hahax! Maybe I'm the hyperactive human, just can't get myself sit down properly whole day long without doing any interesting and exciting matters. So...I'm too happy now! :))  


The event was held in the Allson Klana Resort.


GBBM flags all around the ballroom hall 1.


People waiting for registration. 


How it's look like before starting the event.


The name tags. @@ They were finding mine.


Seated.


I always love to shoot down the entrance of the door. It always make me feel that there is something important going to happen.


AJK of the last batch all seated.


After their prologue, voting began.


While waiting others vote for their favorite candidate, we were busy in photo shooting. LOL. 


People in charge to give form for voting purpose. They were shy to camera. lol.


While waiting for the result came out, each of the area voice out their opinions toward the plans GBBM going to do. And...this took quite many hours. Oh...my...then I ran away. Haha.

Uhm...after this, about six something, I went to hottest restaurant which is near to my home for dinner.

This! Always well known with its mian fen gao and also dried curry chicken wonton noodles.


Always fulled with people.


Deng! Deng! This time different as what am I used to order with. Herbal Mee Soup^^ Well, I do love that soup but not the flavoring they put in. It made me thirsty max. Lol. 


Bye Bye :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets