»

Saturday 21 April 2012

Nutrilite Salmon Omega-3

Firstly, let me disclaim that I'm not a sales agent for Amway. *haha* So, no worries. Cos people tend to run away when the second u show up some products, isn't it? LOL. Want to show u guys the supplement that I taken during these few months: Nutrilite Salmon Omega-3 which gifted by my lovely mama.


Price: range from RM74-RM80 

Where can I get this: Amway outlets, Lucas (ask him for more details or discount!)


The descriptions. Why Omega 3 is so popular in these days? Cos it can reduce the risk of a myocardial infarction (heart attack) or celebral stroke and can relief from menstrual pain. What? Menstrual pain? Are u serious? Every month, I suffer in the pain because of the damn period. Amazingly, it did reduce my pain. LOL. Holy grail currently. No more Panadol ^^ 


The nutrition information. EPA helps in maintaining joint mobility as well as supports normal blood triglycerides and healthy blood flow. While DHA promotes normal brain function, optimal learning and concentration.


I love the secure seal. 


Yellow soft gels^^ Don't know why I love the taste when I put it on my tongue. Of course without smashing the gel. Or else, u would facing the fishy taste of universe. LOL.


Maybe u would ask: Am I healthier during these several months? *shrug* I don't know. LOL. Nothing change, I think. Perhaps my organs inside enjoying the nutrition from this little soft gel? *shrug* XP

1 comment:

  1. Any Omega 3 food supplement should contain more DHA (minimum 600 mg) than EPA. But carefully read the labels stated. It seems the opposite, signifying some other fish and vegetable oils may be added resulting in altered ratio of EPA & DHA. Moreover what about that "Gelatin source" - which is clearly mentioned as to be of "Bovine" origin. But recently that label has changed stated to as "Animal origin". Doubtfully that may hurt religious sentiments of some specific people. [From: http://www.doctoroz.com/article/daily-dose-omega-3]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets